▪ Basic double seat mix proof valve is controled through compressed air. The valve is a normally closed (NC) valve.
▪ The double seat valve has two divided seals of valve disc. It has a interlinked cavity of leak the two seals which working. When it happens leaking,the products will inpour the cavity and flow away from exit. It won not cause any pullution or mixing. The leaking cavity closed while the valve working. It is impossible to overflow for the products. so the products can be transported from one pipe to another. Also the valve can be washing CIP.
▪ This double seat valve with BURKERT company’s 1066 intelligent control head, it can not only be contrilled remotely, but also monitoring of the working state of the valve all the time. It can also be equipped with only the position sensor.
▪ Maximum product pressure: 1000kpa (10bar)
▪ Minimum product pressure: Full vacuum
▪ Temperature range: -10 ℃ to 135 ℃ (EPDM)
▪ Air pressure: Maximum 800kpa (8bar)
▪ Product wetted steel parts: 304 / 316L
▪ Other steel parts: 304
▪ Product wetted seals: EPDM
▪ Other Seals: CIP seals (EPDM)
Pneumatic device seal (NBR)
▪ Surface finish: Inner / outer (sandblasted) Ra <1.6
The inner layer (CNC machining) Ra≤1.6
Inner / outer (inner polishing type) Ra≤0.8
Note! Ra index only refers to the inner surface